- Dual 12" Loaded Ported Enclosure
- Polypropylene cone woofers
- Gold plated 5-way binding posts
- Pre-wired 4 ohm mono configuration
- Frequency Response: 30 - 500 Hz.
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity (db): 87 dB/W/m
- Dimensions (Approx.): Enclosure Dimensions: 32 x 16 x 16 in. (810 x 406 x 406 cm)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
T. Nusser From Anaheim
|For the money, I've yet to hear a better set of woofers, I went thru four other sub set ups and was actually just trying these out to see what I could sell them for thinking, no way the would even hey close to the fosgate p3s that were in it and they blew my mind. I only thru a crunch 1100.2 to them in a Tahoe and I won't go back!
Cody #6 From small town usa
|i got these from mothers window tint for 150, i havent gotten around to buying an amp yet so i have them straingt wired in my truck and it craked the windshield.. they hit and are great for the price|
Mike From Alexandria
|Very good pair of subs, especially for the money. Don't listen to SONY though, these thing definetly are not 600RMS together. I have a Jenson 300W RMS amp to them and they thump. Sony always lies in their specs, but these subs are still a must buy for the price.|