Rated Power 14.4 V:
- 400W x 1 @ 4 ohm
- 700W x 1 @ 2 ohm
- 1000W x 1 @ 1 ohm
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters controls offer excellent tuning flexibility.
- Pass-through pre-amp outputs permit interconnection of multiple amplifiers.
- A heavy extruded aluminum heat sink is designed to keep each J2 amplifier in a comfortable thermal range during demanding operation. This improves reliability and reduces the frequency of thermally related shut-down events.
- Rugged MOSFET devices in their power supplies for outstanding reliability and operational stability.
- The J2-1000.1 employs an advanced Class D switching design that allows it to produce 1 kilowatt of clean subwoofer power while drawing significantly less current from your electrical system and generating less heat than a conventional Class A/B or Class B design.
- Fully variable bass boost circuits are included on all models. Monoblock models also feature a wired Remote Level Controller (included).
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: One Mono Pair (RCA Low-Level) or Multi-Pin (High-Level)
- Subwoofer Crossover: 12 dB/octave with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 40 - 300 Hz. Non-defeatable.
- Preamp Output: Pass-through type with unity gain
- Bass EQ: Single-band with 45 Hz center frequency, adjustable from 0 to +12dB.
- THD at Rated Power: 1% @ 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 160 Hz +/- 0.5 dB
- Input Range:
- 200mV - 6.5VRMS (Low-Level)
- 630mV - 20.5 VRMS (High-Level)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.60" x 9.60" x 2.15"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dan G From Yoktown Ca.
Hell yea! This amp is pushin 4 15" memphis pwer reference. And im tellin you, you want none of my cadi escalade with the cutom closed box! Damn! Makes your heart skip a beat.
Jr From Jacksonville, AR
|Got this amp hooked up to 3 12W6V2 in a custom box built to JL Audio specs. This amp rocks well worth the money. Just have one problem. Amp is not even turn up but at high volumes it cuts off until I turn the volume down.|
Pattillo From from tallassee alabama
|I have two W7 10s with 1000.1 on each sub an it has plenty of power. I've had memphis an kicker before an JL is by far the best.|