Rated Power 14.4 V:
- 60W x 4 @ 4 ohm
- 80W x 4 @ 2 ohm
- 160W x 2[Bridged] @ 4 ohm
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters controls offer excellent tuning flexibility.
- Pass-through pre-amp outputs permit interconnection of multiple amplifiers.
- A heavy extruded aluminum heat sink is designed to keep each J2 amplifier in a comfortable thermal range during demanding operation. This improves reliability and reduces the frequency of thermally related shut-down events.
- Rugged MOSFET devices in their power supplies for outstanding reliability and operational stability.
- Fully variable bass boost circuits are included on all models. Monoblock models also feature a wired Remote Level Controller (included).
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: Two Stereo Pairs (RCA Low-Level or multi-pin High-Level) with 2/4 Channel Input Switch
- On-board Crossover: 12dB/octave Butterworth with continuously variable low-pass cutoff frequency selection from 40-150 Hz and high-pass cutoff frequency selection from 60Hz - 1.2 kHz. Configurable as Low-Pass or High-Pass. Defeatable.
- Preamp Output: Pass-through type with unity gain
- Bass EQ: 0 - +12dB @ 45 Hz
- THD at Rated Power: 1% @ 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 25 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Input Range: 200mV - 4V (Low-Level)
- 2V - 10V (High-Level)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.40" x 9.60" x 2.15"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rob From Forest Hill, MD
I bought his amp on the name alone. I understood buying it, that it is a low cost alternative of the JL Audio line. I am driving 6.5" components up front, and Alpine S series in the rear. All I can say is...OMFG! Wow....if this is a low cost alternative, how much can the HD line be better? I'm not sure it would be worth the extra money. Highs are pristine clear. Midrange is warm, and midbass packs a punch...all running at 60Watts rms. I would highly recommend this amp.
Ben Compton From Lexington, KY
Well this replaced my venerable Alpine 3527 4 channel. I will say the difference was ridiculous. I already had a TMA 500.1 (what is now JL Audio J2) for my subs... When my 12+ year old Alpine started getting flaky; I turned here. I simply cannot believe it!!! No noise; lots of headroom super CLEAN. The fully adjustable high and low pass crossovers are perfect!!! With my MB Quart pvi component set and my boston 4x6 plates the crossover is perfect... With my Alpine CDA-9885 I was setting the overall hpf at 80hz; now I can dial the bostons back to 400hz and up and make my Quarts play 60HZ and up. My RTA is perfectly flat within + or - 3db with my old school JL Audio 12W6v1's... All this in a Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended cab Z71 4x4... Use this and one of the monoblocks from JL with some quality components and it WILL NOT disapoint. Talking about bang for buck... This amp plays with those costing 3 to 4 times as much. No nonsense just pure clean power and the exact right features.
Go Loud or GO HOME!!! From Los Angeles, CA.
This is my second time buying this amp.... It was so good that it was STOLEN out of my truck!!!!!! Also it blew out 2 pairs of 6 1/2 (one pair pioneer and the other was infinity Kappa's.)