- Rated power: 15-90W
- Peak Power: 200W
- Woven honeycomb glass fiber composite woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- 1" silk composite dome tweeter
- Certified for marine use
- 2.7-ohm impedance
- Frequency response: 38-25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 2.83 V
- Top-mount depth: 2-5/8"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron From washington state
You can not say enough about Polk Audio. I have them in a custom box built out of 3/4 mdf, which isn't the typical mounting option. Powered by a JL 400.4 they sound clean and loud. google single cab toyota pickup polk setup and you will see my build!~