- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Polymer woofer cone and Butyl rubber surround are engineered to not break down over time due to marine environments
- Heavy duty stainless steel input terminal will not corrode or tarnish over time
- Will fit speaker wire up to 8 gauge or twisted pairs of 12 gauge
- Marine certified
- 2" High temperature copper voice coil
- Frequency response: 24-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91
- Dynamic Balance Driver Technology for pure, distortion free sound.
- Polymer Woofer Cones and Butyl Rubber Surrounds will not break down over time and will survive the rigors of harsh marine environments.
- High Temperature Copper Voice Coil (50mm) and Polyimide Former stands up to the most rigorous use while maintaining extremely low distortion for bass punch and output.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Input Terminals will not corrode or tarnish. Will accommodate speaker wire up to 8 AWG or twisted pairs of 12 AWG.
- Advanced Carbon Composite Basket based on the spokes of a wheel is lightweight, will not flex during peaks and looks great!
- Klippel Optimized Components for the best possible performance, even at extreme listening levels. Available Matching Grille provides protection.
- Marine Certified Built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. That's why Correct Craft offers Polk Audio speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats. Passes The Most Rigorous 600 Hours of Salt Fog and UV Testing (ATSM B117-03 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray (Fog) Apparatus, and D4329-99 Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics) ensures a long life on the boat.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.