This amp proves that small is big. Stereo, bridge-mono, or simultaneous stereo/mono operation provide total setup versatility. The PA250.2 is an ideal amp for driving coax or component speakers, and it can also be bridged for subwoofer operation.
- 75W x 2 @ 4-Ohms
- 125W x 2 @ 2-Ohms
- 250W x 1 [Bridged] @ 4-Ohms
- 125 watts x 2 (2 ohm) continuous power, 200 x 2 (2 ohm) dynamic power, or 250 x 1 (4 ohm) continuous power. CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 2 ohm stable stereo operation is capable of driving virtually all automotive speakers.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits
- Selectable 12 dB/octave high or low-pass crossover with fixed crossover frequency. Defeatable for full range (flat) operation.
- Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
- Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
- RCA Outputs for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuse included.
- Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
- Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
- UPC: 747192113599
- Weight: 13
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.