This amp proves that small is big. Stereo, bridge-mono, or simultaneous stereo/mono operation provide total setup versatility. The PA250.2 is an ideal amp for driving coax or component speakers, and it can also be bridged for subwoofer operation.
- 75W x 2 @ 4-Ohms
- 125W x 2 @ 2-Ohms
- 250W x 1 [Bridged] @ 4-Ohms
- 125 watts x 2 (2 ohm) continuous power, 200 x 2 (2 ohm) dynamic power, or 250 x 1 (4 ohm) continuous power. CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 2 ohm stable stereo operation is capable of driving virtually all automotive speakers.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits
- Selectable 12 dB/octave high or low-pass crossover with fixed crossover frequency. Defeatable for full range (flat) operation.
- Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
- Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
- RCA Outputs for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuse included.
- Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
- Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
- UPC: 747192113599
- Weight: 13
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.