Lots of power combines with great versatility to give you all the configuration options you could want. The PA500.4 packs an incredible amount of power into one very compact amplifier. Use it for 4 main speakers, a bi-amped component set, or 2 mains and a subwoofer.
- 90W x 4 @ 4-Ohms
- 120W x 4 @ 2-Ohms
- 250W x 2 [Bridged] @ 4-Ohms
- 125 watts x 4 continuous, 200 x 4 dynamic power (2 ohm load), 4 channel mode.
- 250 watts x 2 (4 ohm) continuous power, 2 channel mode.
- CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 4-channel, dual bridge-mono (2-channel), or dual simultaneous stereo/mono operation provide a variety of configurations and setups: 4-channel for front and rear speakers; 2 speakers and a sub; 2 subwoofers; or 2 subs and 4-channels in passive-tri mode.
- 2 ohm stable 4-channel operation.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits
- Fully adjustable (50- 500Hz) 12 dB/octave high- or low-pass crossover. Defeatable for full range (flat) operation.
- Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
- Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
- RCA Outputs (front channels only) for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
- Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
- Remote Subwoofer Level Adjuster for rear channels included.
- UPC: 747192113629
- Weight: 19
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.