- 80W RMS x 4 + 280W RMS x [Mono] at 4 ohms
- 125W RMS x 4 + 400W RMS x [Mono] at 2 ohms
- 250W RMS x 2 [Bridged] at 4 ohms + 600W RMS x [Mono] at 1 ohm
- 5-channel amplifier- enough for the entire system!
- 125 watts x 4 (2 ohm) and 600 x 1 (1 ohm) continuous power; 250 x 4 (2 ohm) and 1200 x 1 (1 ohm) dynamic power. CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 2 ohm stable 4-channel operation and 1 ohm stable on mono subwoofer channel.
- Super Efficient Class D Pulse-width modulation amplifier design.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits
- Fully adjustable 12 dB/octave high or low-pass crossover is also defeatable for full range (flat) operation (front and rear channels only).
- Switchable 24 dB/octave subsonic filter protects ported subwoofers (subwoofer channel only).
- Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
- Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
- Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
- Remote Subwoofer Level Adjuster for subwoofer channel included.
- RCA output (subwoofer channel only) for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- UPC: 747192113643
- Weight: 29
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
GT From Texas
this amp is pushing 2 6 1/2 kappas 3 way fronts... 2 kappa 2 way 4x6 rears and 2 mtx 10's in a pro box.. all in an 05' silverado ext. Have had no issues with this amp... it flat out thumps.. and crystal clear from o to all i can handle volume..blows my brothers rockford system out of the water..best all in 1 amp for the money.!
monster From cleveland,ohio
This amp is huge just hook it up its running a pair 6 1/2's,6x9's and pair of planet audio 12's the system sounds great everything bought from onlinecarstereo.com im very pleased and friends impressed to.