- 200W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 300W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 400W RMS x 1 at 1 ohms
- Monoblock amplifier for subwoofer use.
- 400 watts x 1 (1 ohm), 300 watts x 1 (2 ohm) and 200 watts x 1 (4 ohm) continuous power. CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 800 watts x 1 (1 ohm) dynamic power.
- 1 ohm stable design can drive even the most demanding subwoofers.
- Power and ground terminals accept bare wire up to 4 AWG. Terminals use standard #2 Phillips head screwdriver- no more hex wrenches to lose or strip!
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits.
- Adjustable 12 dB/octave low-pass crossover (30-250 Hz).
- Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
- Switchable 24 dB/octave subsonic filter protects ported subwoofers.
- Switchable 180° phase inversion for easy sub to main integration.
- Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
- RCA Outputs for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
- Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
- Remote Subwoofer Level Adjuster included.
- UPC: 747192113612
- Weight: 12
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Parker From Fargo,ND
Love this amp. I have it pushing a JBL P1222 12" sub at 1 ohm. It's by far the best you can get for a solid 400 rms @ 1 ohm. Its packed with features and will last you a lifetime. Can't go wrong here. My sub Pounds and sounds very very clean to all types of music. Just what i was looking for. If you want SPL & huge SQ get it now
Dave From OK
|I love this amp. I have it running a Polk 12 in a box and it is nasty. A lot louder than I thought. And the best part is that with its small compact size it hides under my front seat. It never gets hot at all. It is awesome.|
Rizzo From texas
|Runnin 10 kicker L5 this thing beats the hell out of my town car worth every penny|