That rear deck is aching for thunderous loudspeakers like the db691 6x9 3-way Loudspeakers, featuring both a 25mm Liquid-Cooled Dome Tweeter and a 19mm Super Tweeter. Want more performance but don't want to go the component route? Choose the db691 3-way. You get a woofer and tweeter, plus a dedicated midrange driver for the absolutely crucial mid-frequencies. That extra mid-range energy can create more uniform sound overall. Plus the db691 has the all db technologies, which makes it a real standout in virtually any install.
- 165W Max
- 5-55W Rated Power
- Dynamic Balance® Driver Technology for pure, distortion free sound.
- Neodymium is a rare earth material we use in virtually all db driver magnets. These magnets are about 1/10 the weight of a comparable ceramic magnet and much more powerful. The smaller magnet also helps keep the db691 compact, so it fits easily into more applications.
- Composite Cones feature excellent stiffness-to mass ratio. The cone's lowmass produces fast transients and good detail.
- Klippel Optimized Components for consistent, distortion-free sound.
- Marine Certified means the db6911 is built tough to withstand the harshest environments on the water.
- Wheel-inspired style combines with rugged durability in the db grille.
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer