- 540W Max
- 270W Rated Power
- 10" Single voil subwoofers optimized for high performance in virtually any enclosure type: sealed, vented and band pass.
- Wrap-around Rubber Gasket seals the sub in your enclosure for airtight performance.
- State-of-the-art laser-based Klippel measurement technology perfectly centers the subwoofer's voice coil in the magnetic field, improving X-max and BL linearity, and the sub's micro and macro dynamics, for deep, precise, bass!
- Black Matt-finish Composite Cones are unbelievably stiff for real gut-pounding bass.
- Injection molded ABS dust cap also stiffens the cone to suppress unwanted resonance for incredible low distortion, high impact bass response.
- Big beefy magnet structure and motor assembly for high output bass with tight control.
- Durable Butyl Rubber Surround for consistent, reliable performance.
- Four-layer vented voice coil runs cool while your music stays hot.
- Vented pole piece for higher efficiency and ultra-high power handling.
- Fast-On wire terminals for quick, secure hookups.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 24
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Will From Québec
|This sub is violent for the money and he's still really affordable for the quality and the clarity of the sound !
I will definitely buy others products from this brand ! Polk Audio is GREAT !|