- 540W Max
- 270W Rated Power
- 10" Single voil subwoofers optimized for high performance in virtually any enclosure type: sealed, vented and band pass.
- Wrap-around Rubber Gasket seals the sub in your enclosure for airtight performance.
- State-of-the-art laser-based Klippel measurement technology perfectly centers the subwoofer's voice coil in the magnetic field, improving X-max and BL linearity, and the sub's micro and macro dynamics, for deep, precise, bass!
- Black Matt-finish Composite Cones are unbelievably stiff for real gut-pounding bass.
- Injection molded ABS dust cap also stiffens the cone to suppress unwanted resonance for incredible low distortion, high impact bass response.
- Big beefy magnet structure and motor assembly for high output bass with tight control.
- Durable Butyl Rubber Surround for consistent, reliable performance.
- Four-layer vented voice coil runs cool while your music stays hot.
- Vented pole piece for higher efficiency and ultra-high power handling.
- Fast-On wire terminals for quick, secure hookups.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 24
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron Sloan From wa, state
Best sub in this rms range by far. I have a mm 10 in my truck because it has a more slimer profile, but put the db in the Subaru and they are just as loud and accurate. Compare to jl w3 sries in terms of SQ and power, but 1/3 the price!