- 540W Max
- 270W Rated Power
- 10" Single voil subwoofers optimized for high performance in virtually any enclosure type: sealed, vented and band pass.
- Wrap-around Rubber Gasket seals the sub in your enclosure for airtight performance.
- State-of-the-art laser-based Klippel measurement technology perfectly centers the subwoofer's voice coil in the magnetic field, improving X-max and BL linearity, and the sub's micro and macro dynamics, for deep, precise, bass!
- Black Matt-finish Composite Cones are unbelievably stiff for real gut-pounding bass.
- Injection molded ABS dust cap also stiffens the cone to suppress unwanted resonance for incredible low distortion, high impact bass response.
- Big beefy magnet structure and motor assembly for high output bass with tight control.
- Durable Butyl Rubber Surround for consistent, reliable performance.
- Four-layer vented voice coil runs cool while your music stays hot.
- Vented pole piece for higher efficiency and ultra-high power handling.
- Fast-On wire terminals for quick, secure hookups.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 24
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron Sloan From wa, state
Best sub in this rms range by far. I have a mm 10 in my truck because it has a more slimer profile, but put the db in the Subaru and they are just as loud and accurate. Compare to jl w3 sries in terms of SQ and power, but 1/3 the price!