Kenwood Multimedia receivers connect seamlessly with most iPods and the new iPhone 3G featuring audio video playback via a KCA-iP301V iPod Audio Video USB Direct Cable.
The integrated navi system guides you everywhere with ease on a 6.1” screen. All functions are intuitively controlled by touchscreen menus and voice guidance works over the vehicle’s speaker system. There is no need to swap map discs since it comes with a built-in full-memory Garmin Navigation board that features maps of Canada, continental USA, Hawaii and Alaska.
Built-In Navigation - Guidance by Garmin
- 2DIN Fixed 6.1” QVGA TFT Active Matrix Display
- Built-in Garmin® Navigation With USA, Canada, PR, Alaska, Hawaii Mapping
- TMC Traffic Ready
- 24-Bit Digital-To-Analog Converter
- DVD-Video Playback
- iPhone/iPod Audio Video USB Direct Control
- Variable Colour Illumination
- Selectable Wallpapers & Customizable Backgrounds
- Bluetooth Ready (Requires KCA-BT200)
- SAT Ready (Requires CA-SR20V + Sirius SC-C1 Tuner or KCA-XM100V + XM Mini Tuner)
- HD Radio Ready
- Dual 2.0 Volt Pre-outs
- 1 x USB Input, 1 x Front AV Input, 1 x Rear Camera Input, 1 x AV Output,
- Firmware upgradeable (at Kenwood website)
iPhone/iPod Audio Video USB Direct Control
- Easy-To-Use GUI (Graphic User Interface)
- Over 6 million points of interest
- Program Up To 500 waypoints For long trips
- Text-To-Speech (TTS) Voice Guidance (English, French, Spanish)
- Selectable 2D or 3D Map Display
- Track Log Display
- Trip Computer
- Supports Album Art
- Supports Audio & Video Content Including Content Purchased From iTunes With DRM
- Supports Up To 12Mbps transfer speeds
- Powers and Charges Compatible iPhone/iPods
- Compatible models include:
- iPhone 3G
- iPod Classic
- iPod Video (5th/6th Gen)
- iPod Nano (1st/2nd/3rd Gen)
- Must update iPhone/iPod using iTunes for the latest Apple firmware
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jerome Charles From Atlanta, GA
|This indash is pretty decent. I bought it for my mother for her Toyota Sequoia and she loves it.
Pros: DVD quality is good, it has many features, bluetooth works good, and ipod connect is very good feature. Also the navigation works perfect.
Cons: compared to the Pioneer 910BT that i have in my car the graphics can be better, and the equalizer can be better.
All in all its a very good buy and i would recommend for entry level indash purchases.|