- 1100W RMS Power
- 275W Peak Power
- Significantly improved power handling capabilities
- Offers nearly 20 percent higher Xmax than many competitors
- Increased reliability: with fully vented motor structure and rubber-coated tinsel
- Able to withstand even the most intense bass assault
- Dual-stacked, oversized magnets
- Based on a solid motor structure featuring two large magnets covered by the classic JBL rubber ring.
- VMAx 14,2mm
- Mounting Depth 164mm
- Frequency Response 23Hz - 450Hz
- Sensitivity 93dB
- Impedance 2 or 8 Ohms
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036931014
- Weight: 15
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Pierce White From Lincoln Ne
|This subwoofer really added to my surround sound system. I paired it with a 900 Watt Crown amplifier, and it sounds great. I am going to buy a pair of the 1400 Watt version for my car.
For the money, you really can't get a better sub.|
pierce white From lincoln
|The jbl gt5-12g is a perfectly adequate subwoofer, it isn't as sharp as I would like, but for the price, it almost can't be beat.|