The JBL GT5-12D subwoofer features a Dual 4-ohm voice coil and a vented motor structure, and offers 1100 watts of peak power handling. The GT5-12D also features JBL’s newest design, combining classic elements with modern ones.With its fully vented motor structure and rubber-coated tinsel leads, the GT5-12D is able to withstand even the most intense bass assault.
• 12" Dual 4 Ohm GT5 Series Subwoofer
Power Handling: Peak: 1100 watts/ RMS: 275 watts
• Impedance: 4 Ohms
• Frequency response: 27-450 Hz
• Sensitivity: 90 dB
• Fully vented motor structure for smoother response
- 12" Dual 4 Ohm GT5 Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1100 watts
- RMS: 275 watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency response: 27-450 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Polypropylene woofer cone material
- Hi-roll rubber surround
- Progressive spider
- Fully vented motor structure for smoother response
- Rubber-coated tinsel leads help to protect the leads against wear and harsh use
- Double stacked magnets covered in a classic black rubber ring
- (1) GT5-12D 12” dual voice-coil subwoofer
- (1) Owner's Manual
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036931014
- Weight: 15
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Pierce White From Lincoln Ne
|This subwoofer really added to my surround sound system. I paired it with a 900 Watt Crown amplifier, and it sounds great. I am going to buy a pair of the 1400 Watt version for my car.
For the money, you really can't get a better sub.|
pierce white From lincoln
|The jbl gt5-12g is a perfectly adequate subwoofer, it isn't as sharp as I would like, but for the price, it almost can't be beat.|