- 1100W RMS Power
- 275W Peak Power
- Significantly improved power handling capabilities
- Offers nearly 20 percent higher Xmax than many competitors
- Increased reliability: with fully vented motor structure and rubber-coated tinsel
- Able to withstand even the most intense bass assault
- Dual-stacked, oversized magnets
- Based on a solid motor structure featuring two large magnets covered by the classic JBL rubber ring.
- VMAx 14,2mm
- Mounting Depth 164mm
- Frequency Response 23Hz - 450Hz
- Sensitivity 93dB
- Impedance 2 or 8 Ohms
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036931014
- Weight: 15
- Sku: GT5-12D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Pierce White From Lincoln Ne
|This subwoofer really added to my surround sound system. I paired it with a 900 Watt Crown amplifier, and it sounds great. I am going to buy a pair of the 1400 Watt version for my car.
For the money, you really can't get a better sub.|
pierce white From lincoln
|The jbl gt5-12g is a perfectly adequate subwoofer, it isn't as sharp as I would like, but for the price, it almost can't be beat.|