- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Optimized for sealed enclosures
- Parabolic polypropylene cone
- Single voice coil design
- Stamped steel basket
- Cooling: Convection
- Circuit Topology Class: Class-D
- Heat Sink Type: Extruded aluminum
- Power Input Connector: Compression Terminal Block
- Signal Input
- Low Level: RCA
- High Level: Harness
- Tone Controls: Bass Boost 0dB to +12dB
- Integrated Amplifier Handling: 300 Watts
- Crossover Controls: 35Hz - 150
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Covered with high density carpet
- High current binding posts
- System Configuration: Acoustic suspension
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.