- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Optimized for sealed enclosures
- Parabolic polypropylene cone
- Single voice coil design
- Stamped steel basket
- Cooling: Convection
- Circuit Topology Class: Class-D
- Heat Sink Type: Extruded aluminum
- Power Input Connector: Compression Terminal Block
- Signal Input
- Low Level: RCA
- High Level: Harness
- Tone Controls: Bass Boost 0dB to +12dB
- Integrated Amplifier Handling: 300 Watts
- Crossover Controls: 35Hz - 150
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Covered with high density carpet
- High current binding posts
- System Configuration: Acoustic suspension
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.