Microprocessor constantly monitors the voltage available to help protect the user from battery failure and prolong their battery's lifespan. LED indicator changes color with state of battery.
- Microprocessor that constantly monitors the voltage available
- LED changes color with state of battery: green at 12.4v or higher, yellow below 12.4v, red at 11.5v or lower
- Below 11.6v the monitor turns off the vehicle's sound system
- Progressively resets as battery recharges, turning the head unit back on at 12.4v
- Accurate to within 0.1v DC
- Connects to the dash lamps to dim the LED at night
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.