" iPod /iPhone and Auxiliary Input Interface for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Vehicles
iPod /iPhone interface for Chrysler vehicles. Connects directly into the radio's CD changer port for best sound quality. Allows iPod /iPhone track control like a CD player from the factory radio buttons.
- Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
- iPod /iPhone track-forward/track-back control through the factory radio
- Auxiliary audio input for a second source
- Supports 12v battery charging for the iPod /iPhone
- Retains iPod click wheel functionality
- This product does not charge:
- iPod nano? (4th Generation)
- iPod touch? (2nd Generation)
- These models require the purchase of an iSimple?, IS710 ?Re:Volt? Charging Adapter (sold separately)
- Compatible with REC, RAQ and RAK radio models. Not compatible with REF radio models.The model number is indicated on the face of the radio.
- If the vehicle is equipped with a rear seat entertainment system (RSE), it must be disconnected. The audio from the RSE will no longer play through the factory radio, but the video and wireless headphones will still function normally. If you are an experienced installer you can retain the RSE audio, please see the Tech Brief section below.
- RSE does NOT operate in retained accessory power (RAP) mode. The radio will automatically switch from the iPAC-CHY to tuner mode during RAP.
- UPC: 606523106924
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer