- Vehicle Make (A): General Motors
"Amplifier integration interface for class 2 General Motors vehicles
Plugs into the vehicle's wiring and provides a stereo RCA audio output for adding aftermarket amplification. Provides full range audio output 20-20,000Hz. Audio output level is controlled by the volume of the factory radio.
- Reads databus signals and provides analog audio signal
- Plug in installation retains factory wiring integrity
- Linear 20-20,000Hz sound reproduction based on input signal
- 4 channel RCA output
- Output level controlled by factory radio
- Only compatible in vehicles with a ""Premium BOSE"" amplified audio system
- If the factory amplifier is removed or disconnected the C2A-GM24 will not function
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.