"Dual Auxiliary Audio Input Interface for Select General Motors Vehicles
Connects to the 12-pin auxiliary input port on the back of the factory radio. Provides two pairs of stereo inputs. Requires factory auxiliary source such as a console or dash mounted cassette, CD player or console mounted CD changer.
- Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
- Provides two stereo audio inputs
- Direct audio input to factory radio for maximum sound quality
- Can only be used in vehicles equipped with a factory slave unit (external CD player, XM tuner or external single CD player). If the vehicle is not equipped with a factory slave unit then you must use the AAI-GM24.
- UPC: 606523105743
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer