- Vehicle Make (A): General Motors
"Dual Auxiliary Audio Input Interface for Select General Motors Vehicles
Connects to the 9-pin auxiliary input port on the back of the factory radio. Provides two pairs of stereo inputs. Requires factory auxiliary source such as a console or dash mounted cassette, CD player or console mounted CD change.
- Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
- Provides two stereo audio inputs
- Direct audio input to factory radio for maximum sound quality
- Can only be used in vehicles equipped with a factory slave unit (external CD player, XM tuner or external single CD player)
- UPC: 606523105972
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.