"Dual Auxiliary Audio Input Interface for Select Nissan, Infiniti Vehicles
Integrates two auxiliary audio sources directly to the factory radio for the highest possible sound quality. Ideal for mp3 players, portable DVD players, handheld GPS, laptops and gaming systems.
- Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
- Direct audio input to factory radio for maximum sound quality
- Two separate inputs - RCA and 3.5mm minijack - for use a multitude of auxiliary audio sources
- Retains factory-installed satellite radio
- Radio must have a ""SAT"" button or have ""CH"", ""CHANNEL"", ""CAT"" or ""CATEGORY"" printed somewhere on the face of the radio to be compatible. This is usually located near the Tune or Seek buttons.
- 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe: Requires the aPAC-NIS1 module
- 2007-2008 Infiniti G35: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
- 2007-2008 Nissan Maxima: Models equipped with navigation use the aPAC-NIS1 module
- 2008 Nissan Pathfinder & Armada: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
- 2007-2009 Nissan Altima: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
- 2009 Nissan Maxima: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
- UPC: 606523107907
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer