- Balanced differential inputs for noise elimination and factory-radio compatibility
- 3 automatic turn-on modes
- +18dB of boost centered at 40 hertz
- Optional end caps available
- Optional vinyl skins for personalizing heat sinks available
- KICKER Amp’s actual power always exceeds its rated power, documented inside each carton
- Frequency Response: 25-200Hz, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 24dB/octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz (ZX300.1 fixed at 80Hz), low pass only
- 24dB/octave high-pass subsonic filter fixed @ 25Hz
- KICKEQ Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Height: 2-1/8", Width: 9-5/8", Length: 12"
- UPC: 713034050919
- Weight: 11
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
john From ogden, utah
Great little amp. Was skeptical at fist. Never had Kicker. Although kicker is at the top of the industry. I got it pushing 1 Jvc Arsenal 12". Its between 1/4 and a 1/2. And it sounds pretty dang good. Ive got a GTI so it holds the bass in really well. Must buy
Mike From Idaho
|Great Amp loud as hell, all drivers hate me when i come bangin down the road. I pay'd retail so i spent almost 500 for it def great deal. ITs sick as hell|