- Fits any group 34 application
- The absorbed matt technology provides both starting and deep cycle service
- Low internal resistance provides superior starting power and higher efficiency which insures the best performance from your mobile electronics
- Better reserve power and a longer life
- Superior storage life (over 80% of capacity after 6 months of storage, even higher in colder climates)
- Completely sealed and spill/leak proof. Electrolyte will not spill even if battery is cut open
- Plates and separators are packed very tightly for enhances vibration resistances. Also performs well in Off Road use.
- Provides SAE top side positive and negative terminals as well as side posts for flexible installation
- UPC: 086429189038
- Weight: 40
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.