- CD, CDR-W, MP3, WMA, AAC Playback
- HD Radio Tuner built-in
- XM Radio and Sirius Radio Ready
- 3 Hi-Volt RCA preouts (Front, Rear, Sub)
- Advanced Sound Retriever to restore your compressed media to near CD quality
- Scroll through your music with greater ease using the 7-way rotary commander
- XM and Sirius Radio Ready
- 3 RCA Hi-Volt preouts for adding on external amplifiers
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings.
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- USB input (Front)
- Supertuner IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- AUX input to easier plug in your portable media devices
- Remote Control included
- UPC: 884938101967
- Weight: 4
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
FUzzy From Boondocks of ohio
|This deck is simply amazing. the bass and everything sounds super clean when you set it up vocals have no problem above bass but it does clip in the 50s for me but if you dont have any bass this deck can scream really loud trust me. cant beat this deck for the price|
Hamill The Animal From Oakwood Texas
|I really like this head unit, I love the high pass filter because I haven't upgraded my stock speakers and they can't handle the low bass tones. It gives you complete control over your music. I'm always using the USB input I'm happy I spent a little extra for it, I would recommend this to anyone, It's well worth the money, depending on the person it may take a while to get used to the features and controls (took me about an hour) but you wont be disappointed... Pioneer deserves more credit and are often over looked...|