- 500W X 1 @ 4-ohms
- 1000W X 1 @ 2-ohms
- Balanced differential inputs for noise elimination and factory-radio compatibility
- 3 automatic turn-on modes
- +18dB of boost centered at 40 hertz
- Optional end caps available
- Optional vinyl skins for personalizing heat sinks available
- KICKER Amp’s actual power always exceeds its rated power, documented inside each carton
- Frequency Response: 25-200Hz, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 24dB/octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz low pass only
- 24dB/octave high-pass subsonic filter fixed @ 25Hz
- KICKEQ Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Height: 2-1/8", Width: 9-5/8", Length: 16-3/4"
- UPC: 713034050933
- Weight: 15
- Sku: 10ZX10001
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
KingKeyz From Philadelphia
I got one of these pushing my cvx 15 and this amp slams hard before i got it i had a crunch amp on my kicker 15 didnt sound half as good nothin against crunch they'er a good buy but nothing tops kicker maybe MTX Or rockford but we can argue bout that allday its pricey but worth it