- Custom Tooled Die-Cast Aluminum Basket
- Non Pressed Paper Cone
- Massive Butyl Rubber Surround
- 3'' High Temperature Dual Voice Coil
- 95 Oz? x? 3 High Density Barium Ferrite Magnet
- Power Handling: 2000 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 26- 800 Hz
- Impedence: Dual 4 Ohms
- Efficiency: 88dB
- Includes Installation Hardware and Template?
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 68888899963
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
texas bass head From texas
im 24 i have played with car systems since the age of 11. im not a pro but no much more than most i run into. this sub ( 1 ) is in my mercury grand marquis on a custom box i got from a pro. its on a soundstream Dtower-900. yes under powered but the box compensate for it. this sub will melt my mirrors and make the steering wheel flex. love it will be geting another soon.
--OE-- From iowa
Man these subs are great,i mean for the price its a must,they're some pretty beefy subs,i have them wired at 2 ohms each and bridged at 4 ohms on about 800 watts and man do these things hit. Id reccommend them if you're not looking to spend too much on subs,i personally think ill be getting another two of these.