- 12" Dual 4 Ohm Competition (Comp) Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 400 watts
- RMS: 200 watts
- Impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Injection molded SoloKon cone
- Optimized Polyfoam Ribbed Surround
- Extremely rigid cone, along with 360-degree back bracing eliminates distortion
- Double stitched surround for enhanced durability
- Tinsel leads woven into the spider with Kicker's Spiralead technology
- Single high-temperature voice coil
- 45oz. Magnet structure
- Frequency response: 27-500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88.3 dB
- Mounting depth: 5-7/8"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 12
- Sku: 10C12D4
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
josh From tinley park
i had these in my 99 grand prix my 99 cav and 97 chevy pickup these things rock on 1000 watt kenwood excelon couldnt stop car raddling louder than my buddys 12 10s on a 1800 watt kenwood amp
Brandon From Poteau,Okla
Got two in a 01 silverdo in sealed box and got more than enough bass. For the price very nice sub.
Rahn From Kansas City
Just got two of these deliverd yesterday. have them in my pontiac gramd prix 1999, and these puppies CRACK!!!! Big time. i have them powered by an 11000 w Crunch Amp. I highly recommend these, believe me, you will not be disappointed.