- Max power 2 ohm 1500W X 1
- RMS power 4 ohm 600W X 1
- 2 Ohm Stable Mono-Block
- Variable low pass crossover: 40-150Hz
- Fixed high pass crossover (200Hz)
- Variable 0 to +18dB Bass Boost
- Variable input gain control
- Power and protection LED indicators
- Thermal, overload and speaker short protection
- Line and speaker level inputs
- Chrome plated RCA connectors and screw terminals
- Remote subwoofer level control
- Frequency response: 9Hz - 150Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio 105dB
- THD at RMS output 0.01%
- Damping factor 125+
- Dimensions (10" L x 10" W x 2-1/4" H)
- UPC: 791489000000
- Weight: 8.34
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
andy From mn
Good sound quality. Good value. I have had this amp over a year and haven't had a problem with it overheating or anything. Would definitely reccomend.
Mattheu From Huntsville, AL
Yo. This amp rocks, or better yet beats (not the actual amp haha). but I love this amp. I bought it around JUNE last year (2012) and it has not given me a problem yet. This amp has been thru three sets of subwoofers. 1st a power acoustic 12". it was already old, I had that sub for about 6 years (i know right). but the 2nd set was 2-10" pioneers that was beating the block down. check them out. 3rd was one Kendwood 12". I have not tweaked the settings yet cuz that sub is not mine. Im looking for a 15" on this site. Not really worried about the type of sub cuz this amp will adapt to it.
matthew cantin From texarkana tx
this little power box kicks a$$. ive recently upgraded to the SS 5000w amp because ive got a new sub but i was running this little guy on a alpine type R 10" for over 2 years. never got hot, never blew a fuse and it pushes that sub like a boss. 600rms for $90? thats amazing. you wont find a deal like that anywhere else. its small for its size and has got all the features you need. just run it a 4G wire and ground and your set. i drive a small 280zx and people used to ask me how many subs i had. haha i love soundstorm. great product.