- KICKER’s most powerful and advanced round woofer
- Best-sounding, deepest bass from a round woofer
- One-piece, ultra-rigid SoloKon cone with 360-degree back bracing
- T-cut top plate for wider magnetic field and better sounding bass
- High-mass solid pole piece for removing potentially damaging heat
- High-temp coil wire
- Cast-aluminum basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads
- Tough double-stitched, Santoprene surround
- Handy spring-loaded terminal
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) 91.6
- Frequency Response (Hz) 18-500
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM) 8-1/2, 21.5
- Mounting Cutout (IN.,CM) 13-13/16, 35
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) 1.8, 51.0
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) 5.2, 147.0
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters) - Port Volume Excluded 3.0, 85.0
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters) - Port Volume Excluded 5.0, 142.0
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034049753
- Weight: 35
- Sku: 10CVX152
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
tyler From cincinnati,oh
had 2 in a mazda 3 hatchback with a 2000 watt alpine v12 digital ame a 1 farrod cap and a kinext battery. all alpine type r highs and mids witha v12 amp pushing those. i will say this i had a chick in the back seat crying cuz she couldnt breath. best subs ever. when i would drive past mcdonalds and all the other reasurants you could see the lights from there sighns by the street flicker on and off.you will not be disapointed in these i promise
Sal Pignataro From westchester new york
i got 1 of these in my tahoe being pushed by a jl 500/1 mono amp and its amazeing the best sub ever. the only thing is that this sub already blew 2 boxes apart im going to have to get a custom box made for this monster!
Mr.Calvin From The Long Star State
LMBO... Hear me out..I've had 2 JL audio 12 Subs, blew them, I have a Puch 15 p3 blew that, I have 2 soundstream tarantula 10s blew them..All of theses sub got ran off of a 2ch 880wt Soundstream Tarantula limited edition all chrome amp that I had for 6 years. I had the p3 brighed at its regular load, thought it could handel 880 watts..NOW!!! This is the 1st time I've gotten anything from Kicker. I hooked it up to the same amp that I blew everthing eles on, keep in mind the rms is a 1000watts. I had to get a 150 amp fuse because I was blowing 100amps left and right.This sub is the badest sub out there. Kicker.com even said, if this sub would have been a square sub, it would have been better than the L7. I love pulling up to a red light, windows rolled up and seeing folks 2-4 cars ahead of me looking all over the place trying to figure out where that bass is coming from, and why they hering this when there windows are rolled up...I know im talking a lot, but im just happy that I got the sub Ive been looking for and that you wouldnt go wrong by getting this. Just make sure you have the power to back it up because I need a bigger amp, It just can't push this sub like I want to, dont want to mess this amp up.. so I have the Kicker zx 1000w D-CL amp in mind. O!! and I also have it inside of a super bass pro box wich I almost couldnt fit in my trunk, so yeah my King Kong of A sub has room to beat his chest lol , wish I had 2 of them...