- KICKER’s most powerful and advanced round woofer
- Best-sounding, deepest bass from a round woofer
- One-piece, ultra-rigid SoloKon cone with 360-degree back bracing
- T-cut top plate for wider magnetic field and better sounding bass
- High-mass solid pole piece for removing potentially damaging heat
- High-temp coil wire
- Cast-aluminum basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads
- Tough double-stitched, Santoprene surround
- Handy spring-loaded terminal
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) 91.6
- Frequency Response (Hz) 18-500
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM) 8-1/2, 21.5
- Mounting Cutout (IN.,CM) 13-13/16, 35
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) 1.8, 51.0
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) 5.2, 147.0
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters) - Port Volume Excluded 3.0, 85.0
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters) - Port Volume Excluded 5.0, 142.0
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034049760
- Weight: 34
- Sku: 10CVX154
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
philip shannon From beckley wv
I have one of these in my 98 allumina hooked up to a lightning audio amp and it hit harder than my 2 vega 122 subs. its a must have speaker.
nick From long beach CA
|i love this subwoofer i bought it a week ago and i have it powered with a 300 watt amp and it pounds.im getting a new amp today cant wait too here it. great buy.i would definatly reccomend it.|