- KICKER’s most powerful and advanced round woofer
- Best-sounding, deepest bass from a round woofer
- One-piece, ultra-rigid SoloKon cone with 360-degree back bracing
- T-cut top plate for wider magnetic field and better sounding bass
- High-mass solid pole piece for removing potentially damaging heat
- High-temp coil wire
- Cast-aluminum basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads
- Tough double-stitched, Santoprene surround
- Handy spring-loaded terminal
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) 91.6
- Frequency Response (Hz) 18-500
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM) 8-1/2, 21.5
- Mounting Cutout (IN.,CM) 13-13/16, 35
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) 1.8, 51.0
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) 5.2, 147.0
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters) - Port Volume Excluded 3.0, 85.0
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters) - Port Volume Excluded 5.0, 142.0
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034049760
- Weight: 34
- Sku: 10CVX154
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
philip shannon From beckley wv
I have one of these in my 98 allumina hooked up to a lightning audio amp and it hit harder than my 2 vega 122 subs. its a must have speaker.
nick From long beach CA
|i love this subwoofer i bought it a week ago and i have it powered with a 300 watt amp and it pounds.im getting a new amp today cant wait too here it. great buy.i would definatly reccomend it.|