- 100W x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 125W x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 250W x 2 [Bridge] @ 4 Ohms
- Die-Cast Aluminum Chassis
- Jet Black Texture Coat Finish
- Gloss Black Plexiglas Top
- Front Edge Pre-Amp and Connections
- Top Mounted Protection Indicator
- Chassis Integrated Mounting Feet
- All MOSFET Transistor Amplifier
- Regulated PWM Power Supply
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- (short, thermal and overload)
- Hi/Low/Subsonic Crossovers
- Pre-Amp Outputs
- 200mV-6V Low Level Inputs
- Direct Input 4 ga. Power and 8 ga.
- Speaker Terminals
- 2 Ohm Stereo, 4 Ohm Bridged Stable Class A/B
- Tri-mode Capable
- Variable 12dB 30-250Hz LPF
- Variable 12dB 50-500Hz HPF
- Variable 0-12dB 45Hz Bass Boost
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 97dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .02%
- Dash Mount Remote Gain Control
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jaffo From Texas
This amp rocks ! I did a lot of research before buying this amp, I even called power acoustiks home office, and they answered the phone on the 2nd ring. I was able to talk to a technician within 30 seconds. they are so nice! I asked the guy about THD ( total harmonic distortion) because I had seen different specs online. I'm no expert, but THD was a big deal 20 years ago when I was in high school messing with stereos. He told me they don't really rate them or make claims, but the box said .02% THD when it arrived !? I'm very pleased, this thing is SOOO clear ! It also has enough juice to rip your speakers apart, so you will have to turn down the gain, or buy new speakers. I just ordered new speakers that are stronger, but I can't be happier ! Buy this amp, for the money it's sooo clear and loud as heck.
I think my neighbors like the way AC/DC sounds at 90% volume. They must like it, because they keep coming outside to look across the street at my garage at 10:30 pm while I'm testing out my new stuff?
eric moye From longview texas
|this amp is off the hook. it pushes my 6/9 and my door speakers with ease|
big scott From idaho/washington
|This is a good amp... I have two sets of ssl 6.5 component speakers hooked up to this amp and for less than 200 dollars for amp and 2 component sets.. the sound is painfully loud!! and clear!|