- 1700W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 2500W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 3200W x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- Die-Cast Aluminum Chassis
- Jet Black Texture Coat Finish
- Gloss Black Plexiglas Top
- Front Edge Pre-Amp and Connections
- Top Mounted Protection Indicator
- Chassis Integrated Mounting Feet
- All MOSFET Transistor Amplifier
- Regulated PWM Power Supply
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- (short, thermal and overload)
- Hi/Low/Subsonic Crossovers
- Pre-Amp Outputs
- 200mV-6V Low Level Inputs
- Direct Input 4 ga. Power and 8 ga.
- Speaker Terminals
- 1 Ohm Stable Class D
- Variable 12dB 40-200Hz LPF
- Variable 12dB 20-50Hz Subsonic Filter
- Variable 0-18dB 45Hz Bass Boost
- Frequency Response: 15-150Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .5%
- 180o Phase Switch
- Dash Mount Remote Gain Control
- Bridged Synchronization
- Strap amps together for double power!
- UPC: 709483028630
- Weight: 14
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Russ From Atlanta
|Bought this amp to replace my Alpine 1507 and its ok but my 1507 is much better....not too happy but it was only 200.00|
Sapo From Texas
Well this amp sounded sweet when I installed this amp and my single HCCA 12" in my ford f350 and with in 10-15 mins of thumping pretty good the amp gave out and everything setting wise was set at 1/2 way. Not sure what happened but I jus got the amp and within 3 days of getting it and a few minutes of working after install it blew. Gonna have to wait til Monday to get an answer. Thankfully I got warranty on this.
Tim Carper From United States
I have the amp pushing 4 orions hcca 10 s ( 0.75 or 3/4) ohm it works fantastic it pushes 2200 wats per sub I'm hitting 186 this amp I've had about 3 years