- 1700W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 2500W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 3200W x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- Die-Cast Aluminum Chassis
- Jet Black Texture Coat Finish
- Gloss Black Plexiglas Top
- Front Edge Pre-Amp and Connections
- Top Mounted Protection Indicator
- Chassis Integrated Mounting Feet
- All MOSFET Transistor Amplifier
- Regulated PWM Power Supply
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- (short, thermal and overload)
- Hi/Low/Subsonic Crossovers
- Pre-Amp Outputs
- 200mV-6V Low Level Inputs
- Direct Input 4 ga. Power and 8 ga.
- Speaker Terminals
- 1 Ohm Stable Class D
- Variable 12dB 40-200Hz LPF
- Variable 12dB 20-50Hz Subsonic Filter
- Variable 0-18dB 45Hz Bass Boost
- Frequency Response: 15-150Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .5%
- 180o Phase Switch
- Dash Mount Remote Gain Control
- Bridged Synchronization
- Strap amps together for double power!
- UPC: 709483028630
- Weight: 14
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tim Carper From United States
I have the amp pushing 4 orions hcca 10 s ( 0.75 or 3/4) ohm it works fantastic it pushes 2200 wats per sub I'm hitting 186 this amp I've had about 3 years
nando From houston,tx
i just got this amp a few days ago and i'm very please of the power it's putting out.i have it pushing 2 kicker l7 15's in a sealed box and it bangs so hard.i barely have the bass knob half way up to.i also have a kicker kx 2-way crossover and i have a pac 200 isolator under the hood with 0 guage wire ran to my krank it up 1400 battery in the trunk then 4 guage wire to the amp.i have 0 guage ground running from battery and 4 guage ground from the amp.i paid only 200 for mines but the 249 it's still a great deal.if your looking for a powerful amp look no further this is the amp
Eddie From Jacksonville FL.
I have two 5500/1D amps strapped pushing four 15inch kicker L7'S I hit 145.8 I've had the amps two years with no problems you can't beat the price or performance.