- Mounting Depth: 7.375"
- RMS Power Handling: 700W
- Peak Power Handling: 1800W
- db rating: 85
- 28% More Cone Area Than Round Woofer
- Stamped Steel Basket with Rolled Edges
- Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- Direct Wire Terminal Design
- Injection Molded Polypropylene Dust Cap
- Silver Polypropylene Cone
- Multi-Roll NBR Rubber Surround
- Vented Back Plate
- Suspension Integrated Tinsel Leads
- Dual Voice Coil 4-Ohm
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 709483032125
- Weight: 15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jasper From orange county
crazy good value.. got one at walmart.com for 60 bucks on sale.. had an amp laying around that put 200w into it.. thing still bumped PERFECT!.. honestly dont let the price foll you.. power acoustik wow'd me with this.. awesome sub
Jesse M From Tennessee
this is is no pushover, just because it dosent say KICKER on it does not mean its not as good or better. ive got it in my ford ranger and it hits way arder than the kicker L% that i had. its in a ported box and ill tell you right now. get a set of ear plugs and you will need a CAP for this one. ive got 5 farad cap and it still puls alot of juice from the truck, but its possibly bc my amp isnt good enough. but im getting the POWER ACOSTIK D1-2000D amp for this PSQ and im 100% sure that will fix it. THUMBS UP!