Proprietary low pressure self sealing valves.
Factory tested to prevent premature dry-out for dependable, long-term battery service.
Advanced absorbed glass mat (AGM) technology.
Special micro porous separators to absorb all the electrolyte lowering internal resistance, increasing power, maximize space utilization and eliminating leaks for save installation and storage.
Puncture resistant glass mat separators.
Lowers internal resistance for superior high-rate power while protecting against failures & shorts.
Pasted from both sides for added durability
Special positive grid alloy.
Contains pure lead, low calcium and high tin to delivery quick high-rate power.
Tank formed plates.
Ensures full and uniform plate formation optimizing cell voltage balance and performance.
Tin plated, copper threaded inserted posts.
For easy installation and maintenance ensuring the highest current-carrying capacities.
Exclusive thru-partitioned weld seals.
Ensures superior quality maximizing current transfer between cells.
Reinforced polypropylene case and cover.
Resists bulging and meets safety requirements. Special ribbed design protects battery while providing added heat dissipation properties.
- Pure lead, low calcium, high tin, positive grids deliver quick, high rate power.
- Tank formed plates optimize cell voltage balance and performance necessary in multi-battery systems.
- Heavier, thicker plates are pasted from both sides for added durability.
- Puncture resistant glass mat separators lower internal resistance for superior high rate power while protecting against failures and shorts for maximum life.
- Tin plated, copper threaded inserted posts for easy installation and maintenance ensuring the highest current carrying capacities.
- Over 250 quality assurance tests.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Voltage: 12
- 20 ah rate: 19
- Dimensions: 6.88" L x 3.44" W x 6.13" H
- Terminal: Copper insert
- Weight: 16
- Authorized Internet Dealer