- Orange Chrome Electroluminescent Cones
- Oversize Butyl Rubber Surrounds
- Phase Plug Bullet Dust Caps
- 2" Four Layer Kapton Voice Coils
- One Piece Extended Pole Technology
- Conex Spider With Integrated Tinsel Leads
- Nickel-Plated 5-Way Binding Posts
- Heat-Pump Effect Magnet Motor Structure
- Chrome Yoke and Washer Plates
- Steel Basket Type
- 4-Layer BASV Voice Coil Type
- Impendance: SVC 4-ohm
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-1.5KHz
- Structure Weight: 140 oz.
- SPL @ 1w / 1m: 92dB
- Mounting Depth: 7.24"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Steve From 585 NY
well for starters i put 3 of these bad boys in a home made box to fit my 1982 fox body mustang, you would think someone somewhere would build a box and sell it for this car. anyways i was surprised that these things out do my old punch 12s for bang but am a a bit dissapointed with the bang that i got. it turns out that if you have one of these facing up into your window DONT leave the louvers on the glass, the damn things drove me nuts. at first i thought it was my backyard engineering and the beer i was drinking while building the box that maybe it was shot nope just the damn window louvers took me 2 weeks to figure it out so quick fix a bit of double sided weather stripping and the noise is gone and with 500 watts hitting these they are well worth money