- Six Channel 3-Way Crossover
- Six Input and Eight Output Channels
- 1/3 Octave and 1/2 Octave Equalization Controls per Channel
- Two Parametric Equalizers per Channel
- 142 Total Equalization Filters
- Outputs for Front Highpass, Front Bandpass, Rear Highpass, and Subwoofer Outputs
- 24dB/Octave Linkwitz Riley Alignment Crossover Slopes
- Eight User Programmable Memories
- Utilizes an Audio Enhanced DSP
- Output Level Controls
- Input for Optional DDC (Digital Dash Control)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
DJ Cee From VA
|I had this unit, the DDC, and the LC8 in my Chysler 300C connected to the FACTORY head unit with 2 12's, a D-series amp, a 4 Channel Amp, and a Cap. This EQ gives you so much control over your sound system that it's ridiculous. My car sounded like a Symphony Orchestra from outside with the doors and windows open...LOL!! It was just so clean and loud without distortion. If you want the cleanest sound at high volume don't even look at another setup. Pay the money for those three pieces and take home some trophies.....hands down, the hottest on the street!|