- Kevlar Reinforced Paper Pulp Cones
- 2" Four-Layer Kapton® Voice Coils
- Oversize Butyl Rubber Surrounds
- Chrome Plated Yoke and Washer Plates
- Extended Magnet Motor Structures
- One Piece Extended Pole Technology
- Conex Spider with Integrated Tinsel Leads
- Nickel Plated 5-Way Binding Posts
- Ferro-Fluid enhanced Voice
- Coil Cooling System
- Audiophile Mylar Capacitor Crossover Network
- Design: 3-Way
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-22KHz
- Magnet Size: 35 oz.
- Structurezrs Weight: 70 oz.
- Impedance: 4-ohm
- SPL @ 1w / 1m: 95dB
- Mounting Depth: 3.70"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aztekk From Arizona
|I was skeptical about buying from Cadence, as they are not a major brand and I had never seen their products in any car audio store I had ever visited, nor could I find any reviews on the internet.
I dropped these bad boys in a modified 6 by 9 enclosure, hooked them up to 100 watts per channel, set them on the floor of my cars backseat and fired up the stereo. Whoa Nellie. These things really exceeded my expectations. The midbass was POWERFUL, the highs were detailed and not overtly harsh. Just a strong presentation from top to bottom, frequency-wise. I don’t know if I would pay $200 for them ( I probably would after having heard them), but if you find them cheaper, get them immediately.
Note:The model pictured is new.The one I purchased was the old one, there are slight variations between the two.