- Black Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- Titanium Vapor-Deposition Cone/Dome Tweeter
- Integrated Crossover with Solid-
- State Tweeter Protection
- Polypropylene Injected Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- 360° Swivel Tweeter (except in PFZ693)
- Oversized Poly-Cotton Spider and Bottomless Motor Geometry
- Proprietary High-Gauge Steel Frame
- Proprietary Rings with Jewel Cut Back Badge
- Frequency Response: 46Hz – 22kHz&344; +/-3dB
- Sensitivity: 93dB 1w/1m
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/2" (64mm)
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ray From AZ
|i have 2 pair these in my ford explorer hooked to a hifonics 4 chanel. overall i like the sound for a fullrange speaker. highs could offer a little more tweet|