The new Alpine PDX Series amplifiers are completely re-engineered for performance, sound quality, and reliability. The PDX series are for the true car audio enthusiast, all from a compact size. Consider the bar raised.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
Features and Specification
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: (4/2 Iemail@example.comV ?%THD+N), S/N 96dBA (Ref. 1W into 4 I?): 150W x 4
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: (@14.4V ?%THD+N) 150W x 4
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: (@14.4V ?%THD+N) 150W x 4
- Bridged 4 Ohms: Bridged 4 I?: 300W x 2 (?% THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): Variable, 30-400Hz (-12dB / oct ), Low-Pass/High-Pass/OFF Selectable
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 257mm x 192mm x 50.8mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8'' x 7-9/16'' x 2''
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2V to 4.0V (For Rated Power)
- Cable size: 4 AWG (BATT and GND), 12 AWG (Remote), Up to 8 AWG (Speaker)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 5 Hz - 100 kHz / 0 dB ~ -3dB (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 4 or 2 I?
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: CEA 2006 S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4I?) 96 dBA
- Connectors: Quick Disonnect Terminals (Power Terminal and Speaker Terminals)
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Clean-look installation
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Protection:
- Low-battery Protection:
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Ciruit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- Crossover: Adjustable High-Pass, Low-Pass
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- UPC: 793276301031
- Weight: 10.5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Johnny From Downers Grove
|Super clean amp and it fits anywhere. These amps are very underrated in power. They really hit super hard, crisp and clean.|
Phil FraZin From Florida
|Great deal! Works great!! Power!!! Clean !!|
DJ From Hilo, Hawaii
i have this amp powering 3 sets of type S components and 1 set of 4" coaxils in the dash. it gets loud and stays clean even @ full tilt. (loud enough to keep up with 2 18's and 7k!)it has a small footprint and stays cool. im very happy with it.
kinda pricey, but i got mines @ cost.