- 150W x 4 @ 4 Ohms (@ 14.4V C%THD+N)
- 150@ x 4 @ 2 Ohms (@ 14.4V C%THD+N)
- 300@ x 2 @ 4 Ohms (@ 14.4V C%THD+N)
- Crossover: Variable, 30-400Hz (-12dB / oct ), Low-Pass/High-Pass/OFF Selectable
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V to 4.0V (For Rated Power)
- Cable size: 4 AWG (BATT and GND), 12 AWG (Remote), Up to 8 AWG (Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 100 kHz / 0 dB ~ -3dB (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Protection:
- Low-battery Protection:
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Ciruit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- Crossover: Adjustable High-Pass, Low-Pass
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Johnny From Downers Grove
|Super clean amp and it fits anywhere. These amps are very underrated in power. They really hit super hard, crisp and clean.|
Phil FraZin From Florida
|Great deal! Works great!! Power!!! Clean !!|
DJ From Hilo, Hawaii
i have this amp powering 3 sets of type S components and 1 set of 4" coaxils in the dash. it gets loud and stays clean even @ full tilt. (loud enough to keep up with 2 18's and 7k!)it has a small footprint and stays cool. im very happy with it.
kinda pricey, but i got mines @ cost.