- 150W x 4 @ 4 Ohms (@ 14.4V C%THD+N)
- 150@ x 4 @ 2 Ohms (@ 14.4V C%THD+N)
- 300@ x 2 @ 4 Ohms (@ 14.4V C%THD+N)
- Crossover: Variable, 30-400Hz (-12dB / oct ), Low-Pass/High-Pass/OFF Selectable
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V to 4.0V (For Rated Power)
- Cable size: 4 AWG (BATT and GND), 12 AWG (Remote), Up to 8 AWG (Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 100 kHz / 0 dB ~ -3dB (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Protection:
- Low-battery Protection:
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Ciruit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- Crossover: Adjustable High-Pass, Low-Pass
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
DJ From Hilo, Hawaii
i have this amp powering 3 sets of type S components and 1 set of 4" coaxils in the dash. it gets loud and stays clean even @ full tilt. (loud enough to keep up with 2 18's and 7k!)it has a small footprint and stays cool. im very happy with it.
kinda pricey, but i got mines @ cost.
ck From decatur ga
|i have this running 2 pair of alpine r 6.5 components this this amp makes them absolutely scream! Loud and clear im still amazed at this amp! This amp never shut down on me from Decatur Ga to Cleveland Ohio this past week! Damn it just get it u will not regret it!|
ck From decatur ga
|This amp is great! Love it a lot! It has my 6.5 r components sounding phenominal! Paired with an alpine cda-117 and typr r 15s! Sound Quality!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just get and u wont be dissapointed! Birth sheet said 182 watts at 14.4 rms and 131 watts at 12.5 volts rms|