- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 82.8 dB. SPL
- Freq. Response: 23-250 Hz
- Mounting Depth: 7.5 in.
- Diameter: 9.4 in.
- TDX Technology (Thermal Dyne eXtreme)
- Proprietary composite Hex cone technology
- Nitrile Butadine Rubber (NBR) surround
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Dual progressive poly-aramid composite fiber spiders
- Integrated radial venting
- Aluminum dust cap
- Ultra-high energy neodymium magnet structure
- Vented pole piece
- 3" voice coil
- Avialable in Dual 2 ohm Voice Coils
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 791489310192
- Weight: 1
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ricky J From Biloxi, MS
|I had 2 10" DVC HEX is my BMW. I normally like sealed boxes for the tight bass, but I had these in a ported box. OMG!! AMAZING! LOUD and TIGHT! I cant explain how good they sounded, you wont be disappointed!|