- 300W RMS x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 1-Ohm
- 24dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground terminals
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- Infrasonic filter
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Crossover Controls: Low-Pass (LP): 35Hz-250Hz @ 24dB/octave Butterworth
- Infrasonic: 12dB/octave Butterworth, -3dB @ 28Hz
- Tone Controls: Bass- 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector: Block
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Block
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG to 18 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Cast aluminum
- Cooling: Convection
- Remote Controls: Optional Remote PEQ
- UPC: 7806687330309
- Weight: 10.2
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Donnie From Mississippi
The power is amazing, the looks, performance, size, and price. It's a no brainer. It truly is
the best amp. The bd CP is the way to go. As I alway say if you like it, buy it. No regrets here.