The T500-1bdCP is based on the legendary T500-1bd amplifier design with a proprietary "Constant Power" configuration delivering up to 25% more power (Watts) across all impedance loads. The listening experience is cleaner, louder and more impressive than ever before. With the T500-1bdCP, you can now use an "under-the-seat" dedicated subwoofer amplifier to drive two 4-Ohm DVC subwoofers. This amp will provide enough bass to separate you from those envious car audio geeks.
The Power T500-1bdCP is a 500 Watt mono amplifier featuring Constant Power delivering up to 25% more power across all impedance loads. The frequency response of the T500-1bdCP is optimized exclusively for use with subwoofers.
- 300W RMS x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 1-Ohm
- 24dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground terminals
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- Infrasonic filter
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Crossover Controls: Low-Pass (LP): 35Hz-250Hz @ 24dB/octave Butterworth
- Infrasonic: 12dB/octave Butterworth, -3dB @ 28Hz
- Tone Controls: Bass- 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector: Block
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Block
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG to 18 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Cast aluminum
- Cooling: Convection
- Remote Controls: Optional Remote PEQ
- UPC: 7806687330309
- Weight: 10.2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Donnie From Mississippi
The power is amazing, the looks, performance, size, and price. It's a no brainer. It truly is
the best amp. The bd CP is the way to go. As I alway say if you like it, buy it. No regrets here.