- Playback of MP3, WMA, AAC, and DivX via USB and SD Card
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Simple Search for iPod - alphabetical search by Song, Artist, Album or Genre categories
- Video/JPEG Playback for Non-Stop Entertainment
- 6 customizable display colors (Blue, Violet, Red, Amber, Green, White)
- 3" Full color display
- Parametric equalizer with 7 preset tone curves
- Loudness function
- On-board bass boost and high pass filter
- Advanced Sound Retriever technology restores the audio frequencies lost when digital music is compressed, and brings it back to near CD quality for the best possible listening experience
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs
- Wireless remote control included
- 112 Variable color illumination button lighting
- Flip-down, detachable face
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Adam Maxx From central,Pennsylvania
this seems to be a great reciever. Only problem is that when i went to have it installed in my car it didnt fit even though the fit guide at the store said it would. My car is a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X and i already had a pioneer unit in and was just wanting a upgrade. It was supposed to fit in the space just like my first pioneer unit since it said the same dimensions. But the problem is that on the sides of this unit there are 2 little, slim peices of plastic that run on the sides. The serve no purpose at all, just probably astethics. But i got sick of it sitting in my room so i ended up just breaking them off the sides and filing it smooth. So overall its a great unit, just be wary of those sides if you drive a EvoX 2008 and up.
Richard From Florida
|Overall this HU sounds great! Very customizable as far as high/low pass filtering. Bluetooth works amazing with my Blackberry Tour. The display is crystal clear and integrates nicely with my iPod nano using the front USB port. There are some things though that makes you wonder who designed this radio.. The bluetooth works great to receive calls, you have to use your phone though to dial a number (if its not in your contact list). Also, the unit comes with a remote however its nearly useless as far as controlling say an iPod. You can change song tracks, but you can't navigate through the albums with it, you have to use the head unit..(Really??) Overall, the sound quality is great, I just wish the remote would be more integrated so it could be used with all of the menus, not just a few top level ones. The whole idea of a remote is to keep your eyes on the road. :)|