- Best-sounding, loudest bass for the buck
- Super-rigid, injection-molded cone with 360-degree back bracing
- High-temp coil wire
- Vented pole piece for heat dissipation
- Strong steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Ribbed surround for strength at high excursion
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads
- Tough, yellow double-stitching on surround
- Handy spring-loaded terminals
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) 90.3
- Frequency Response (Hz) 25-500
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM) 7 7/16, 18.9
- Mounting Cutout (IN.,CM) 13 11/16, 34.7
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) 2.25, 63.7
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) 5.0, 141.6
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)- Port Volume Excluded 3.0, 85
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)- Port Volume Excluded 4.0, 113.3
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 21
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.