- Peak: 80 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- Oversized motorized, detachable face
- Single DIN Size Chassis (fits most DIN size openings)
- Built-in 7" wide TFT/LCD color display
- 16:9 Resolution with 480 x RGB x 234 pixels
- Adjustable color, brightness, contrast and tint
- 11 different background colors
- Multiple OSD languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian)
- Displays title, time, chapter, subtitle, and angle
- PAL/NTSC color system
- 4 Selectable viewing angles
- Wireless remote control included
- Blue button lighting
- Parental controls with password protection
Playback & Audio Features:
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, VCD, MP3 and MPEG-4
- Encoder volume control with treble, bass, balance and fader controls
- Repeat, intro and random playing modes
- PLL Synthesizer tuner
- AM/FM-MPX 2 band radio with 18FM/12AM presets
- Auto store and preset scan
- Preset EQ (Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classic and Flat)
- Mute controls
- USA/Europe frequency switch
- LO/DX and ST/MO selector
- Dynamic range control with 8-steps between full compression and no compression with Dolby downmix
- 3 sets of 2V preamp outputs (front/rear and mono subwoofer)
- Front-Panel USB Input: USB port allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, flash drives, etc.
- Front-Panel SD Card Input: SD card input port allows connection of portable SD cards for playback of audio, video, and picture media
- Front Auxiliary A/V Input: 3.5mm audio/video headphone jack comes with RCA adapter to connect portable media devices such as MP3 players, DVD players, etc.
- RCA Video Outputs: 2 sets of RCA video outputs for connection to TVs, monitors, etc
- Rear Camera Input: Camera input allows the connection of an auxiliary backup camera
- Dolby Digital Coaxial Output
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sugar Bee From Memphis TN
One Super Nice Receiver
I got it as a gift a month ago, and I am satified, i love driving my car now. My ipod sound great through the aux input on the front of the unit, it even plays back the videos from my ipod throught the aux jack it came with.
Trevor From Durham, NC
First single din with oversized screen that ive had. Just got it today as a late birthday gift. Install is easy, screen is very clear no glare in sunlight. I have it in a 1998 Jeep grand cherokee and im loving it, i would def recommend this to anyone who is looking for a dvd player for your vehicle. I've sold a few in my day and i like this one the best, until next time.
Stretch From Kendallville IN
Decided I wanted an in-dash dvd player for my 97 suburban. Originally had wanted one that popped out of the deck itself but did my research and found that they hit on the gear shift knob. So I started looking at other dvd players and came across this deck for $169 and figured I couldnt go wrong at that price so I added the 3 yr warranty for a little extra piece of mind. With it being a Gm I had to pick up the antenna adapter. Sonic ships it for free and includes a wiring harness and installation kit as well as tech support. Sonic really hoooks you up!!! Installing this unit was a breeze just as easy as installing a regular CD player with the exception of the extra wire that needs to be connected to the parking brake to display video which is easy to do as well. Install time only took bout an hr, looks nice and am really happy with this product, would definately recommenrd to a friend!!
Side note I purchased an additional install kit from JC Whitney that gave me some play between the back of the screen and my heater controls, let me choose between a 1/2 and 1" faceplate that gave it the extra breathing room.