- RMS Power: 350W
- Peak Power: 1000W
- Minimum Input: 175W RMS
- Rubber gasket ensures a perfect seal when mounting the speaker to ensure maximum bass response while additionally retaining the grill.
- Inverted concave rubb urround geometery
- 1 piece woofer cone made from absorbing PP material offers increased depth and clarity of bass
- Dual progressive spid provides control and stability of the woofer cone coupled with hig power handling
- VIBE steel angular torsion chassis provides rigidity and support for the motor and moving parts of the speaker
- Spring terminal allows ease of installation and heavy gauge cable to be connected directly to the voice coil
- Single Y 25 rated ferrite magnet. the higher the Y rating, the more powerful the magnet is
- Rubber magnet boot protects the magnet and can be removed for shallower installation depth
- 1 piece woofer surroun and gasket gives a seamless look while offering unmatched mechanical strength
- Type: Subwoofer
- Speaker Size: 10"
- Sensitivity: 88 db
- Freq. Response: 20 – 1700 khz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Mounting Depth: 126 mm
- Mounting Diameter: 232 mm
- Voice coil diameter: 5 mm
- Voice coil: 2" aluminium 2 layer
- Magnet material: Ferrite
- MagnetWeight: 50 Oz
- Magnet size: 135 x 25mm
- Magnet rating: Y25
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.