- RMS Power: 350w
- Peak Power: 1000w
- Min. Input: 175W RMS
- N-wedge enclosure design eliminates the negative effects which sealed enclosures can have on subwoofer performance by dissipating the rear wave of the subwoofer
- Spring loaded TP2 terminal post allows fast secure connection of heavy duty speaker cable
- Sealed enclosures offer power handling, excellen transient response and smooth low end bass.
- 100% OFC copper 13 AWG speaker cable utilizing solid core technology delivers maximum current to the woofer terminals
- Height: 12.4" (315mm)
- Width: 14.2 (360mm)
- Depth: 15.4"
- Driver: Slick 10"
- Enclosure Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Turbo Ports: n/a
- Characteristics: Smooth Bass
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.