- RMS Power: 1000W
- Peak Power: 3000W
- Minimum Input: 500W RMS
- Alloy Gasket made from High Qulity Machined Aluminum
- Dual Layer Surround for Speed and Control
- Single Spider Provides Control and Stability
- Alloy Basket for High Rigidy and Support
- Screw Terminal Allows Heavy Gauge Cable to be Connected Directly to the Voice Coil
- Double Mag Offers Motor Strength and Power Handling
- Magnet Boot Protects the Magnet and can be removed for shallower installation depth
- Mechanical Thermal Unity for Increased Heat Dissipation
- Reference SPL enables loud and deepWhile retaining high level of musicality
- Type: Subwoofer
- Speaker Size: 12"
- Sensitivity: 89 db
- Freq. Response: 25 Hz – 500 Hz
- Mounting Depth: 189 mm
- Mounting Diameter: 283 mm
- X-max: 14 mm
- Voice coil: 2.5" aluminium 4 layer
- Recommended Enclosure Vol: 1.5 – 2 cubic feet
- Magnet Weight: 120 Oz
- Magnet rating: Y30
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jmass114 From ct
i have 2 of these in my grand cherokee and they're the best subs ive ever heard, i used to have 2 alpine type x 12" and the spaces hit 10 times harder and cleaner. absolutly worth the money