- RMS Power: 2500W
- Peak Power: 7500W
- Minimum Input: 1250W RMS
- Alloy Gasket madr from high quality machined aluminum
- Dual Layer Surround provides a combination of cone speed and control
- Highroll Surround is rolled tall to maximize effective cone area for higher SPL
- Carbon Fibre Cone offers high sensitivity and low moving mass
- Paper Composite Cone offers increased moving mass and extended low frequency reproduction
- Single Spider provides control and stability of theWoofer cone coupledWith high power handling
- Alloy Basket for high rigidity and support
- Screw Terminal allows heavy gauge cable to be connected directly to the voice coil
- Double Mag offers immense motor strength and power handling
- Magnet Boot protects the magnet and can be removed for shallower installation depth
- Competition SPL specifically designed for competition to produce high SPL
- Can moving parts can easily be replaced in less than 5 minutes using a separate re-cone kit
- Type: SPL Subwoofer
- Speaker Size: 15"
- Sensitivity: 94.3 db
- Freq. Response: 10 Hz – 850 hz
- Impedance: Dual 1 Ohm
- Mounting Depth: 212 mm
- Mounting Diameter: 350 mm
- X-Max: 12 mm
- Recommended Enclosure Vol: 4.5 cubic feet
- Voice coil: 3" aluminium 4 layer
- Magnet material: Ferrite
- MagnetWeight: 270 Oz
- Magnet rating: Y25
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.