- RMS Power: 200W
- Minimum Input: 100W RMS
- Peak Power: 600W
- Rubber Gasket ensures a perfect seal when mounting the speaker
- Titanium tweeter for extreme high frequency performance
- Absorbing PP Cone for increased depth and clarity of bass
- Magnet Boot is a removable rubber boot for magnet protection
- Tri-Axial 3-way speaker contains a woofer, mid-range and tweeter for better clarity
- ABS Grill provides excellent protection for the speaker
- Single Spider provides control and stability of the woofer cone
- Single Mag for high power handling
- Separate Crossover network that is superior to in-line filters
- Type: Component / Coaxial
- Configuration: 3Way
- Speaker Size: 6.25 x 9.29"
- Sensitivity: 93 db
- Freq. Response: 30Hz – 25KHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Mounting Depth: 3.9"
- Mounting Diameter: 6.7" x 8.7"
- Voice coil diameter: 2.5"
- Magnet material: Ferrite
- MagnetWeight: 40 Oz
- Magnet rating: Y25
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
b walters From nebraska
compared to other 6x9's on the market, these things are superior in sound quality and overall build quality when it comes to design. Currently running an Alpine cde-133bt, into a kicker zx500.1 with a birthsheet reading over 700rms at 2ohms stable and at 100 hertz crossover on the amp, no bass boost, and on the radio flat zeros across the spectrum just LPF set at 120hertz and wow......
super impressed with these in a 2 cubic foot box ported box. not running the crossovers with these, just straight subs on the amp. if i were to take a guess im probably in the 115-120db range right now at 2ohms.
i still have to install my audiocontrol 4.1 and series 2 eql and purchase a 4 channel amp of good quality.