- 75W x 4@ 4Ohms Stereo & 200W x 1@ 4Ohms Mono
- 120W x 4@ 2 Ohms Stereo & 320W x 1@ 2Ohms Mono
- 185W x 2@ 2Ohms Mono & 320W x 1@ 2Ohms Mono
- Hi & Low Level Inputs Using the speaker wire from and head unit, you can pass audio signals to the amplifier by converting the speaker level output into a low-level signal using the included wire harness.
- 4 - Way Protection Circuitry - Thermal, Short Ciruit, Overload & DC Offset.
- Onboard Crossover - This gives you the capability to filter out desired frequencies for particular speakers for increased sonic accuracy.
- Solid Brass Nickel-Plated Terminal Blocks
- Remote Bass Boost Control (Optional)
- Tiffany Style RCA Jacks
- Dimensions: (WxHxL): 9 1/4" x 2" x 19" (235mm x 51mm x 483mm)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
MSTRIMMO From Kentucky
Its larger than you would imagine for the price as it has a hell of a lot of power. I had an old school Alphasonik back in 1985 (Alphasonik 2075). Great deal then and even better deal now. This is pushing 2 polk audio components front and back with the 5th channel a pioneer sealed box sub ( I also purchased from here).
with the 18db bass boost @45hz and the adjustable crossover both low pass on the 5th channel as well as seperate crossover for channels 1&2 AND 3&4.... it handles everything by itself.
BTW it looks and sounds amazing.
BeeGee From Texas
This amp is AWESOME!!! Must be honest, I was concerned with the name brand, hadn't heard of them. Glad I went against the grain. This does what it says. I have it running a set of Alpine 6.5 components, a set of Alpine 6x8's, and a 10" MTX sledgehammer. It sounds SWEET! If you are into brands, buy somethimg else. If you NEED value and bang for your buck, Alphasonik is the 1!!!