- 75W x 4@ 4Ohms Stereo & 200W x 1@ 4Ohms Mono
- 120W x 4@ 2 Ohms Stereo & 320W x 1@ 2Ohms Mono
- 185W x 2@ 2Ohms Mono & 320W x 1@ 2Ohms Mono
- Hi & Low Level Inputs Using the speaker wire from and head unit, you can pass audio signals to the amplifier by converting the speaker level output into a low-level signal using the included wire harness.
- 4 - Way Protection Circuitry - Thermal, Short Ciruit, Overload & DC Offset.
- Onboard Crossover - This gives you the capability to filter out desired frequencies for particular speakers for increased sonic accuracy.
- Solid Brass Nickel-Plated Terminal Blocks
- Remote Bass Boost Control (Optional)
- Tiffany Style RCA Jacks
- Dimensions: (WxHxL): 9 1/4" x 2" x 19" (235mm x 51mm x 483mm)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
MSTRIMMO From Kentucky
Its larger than you would imagine for the price as it has a hell of a lot of power. I had an old school Alphasonik back in 1985 (Alphasonik 2075). Great deal then and even better deal now. This is pushing 2 polk audio components front and back with the 5th channel a pioneer sealed box sub ( I also purchased from here).
with the 18db bass boost @45hz and the adjustable crossover both low pass on the 5th channel as well as seperate crossover for channels 1&2 AND 3&4.... it handles everything by itself.
BTW it looks and sounds amazing.
BeeGee From Texas
This amp is AWESOME!!! Must be honest, I was concerned with the name brand, hadn't heard of them. Glad I went against the grain. This does what it says. I have it running a set of Alpine 6.5 components, a set of Alpine 6x8's, and a 10" MTX sledgehammer. It sounds SWEET! If you are into brands, buy somethimg else. If you NEED value and bang for your buck, Alphasonik is the 1!!!